Terms and Conditions
National Recovery Agency authorizes you to view materials at this Website only for your use. You may not modify the materials at this site in any way, nor may you reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of the company. The materials at this site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any of the materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
By accessing the NRA Group (“NRA”) Website, each user (“User”) agrees to the following:
- User agrees that he/she will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in and by accessing the NRA Website, each user (“User”) agrees to the following: Website, nor will he/she decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise unlawfully use or reduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets or other proprietary information contained in the NRA Website. User agrees not to run any programs that are not displayed at the NRA Website.
- Although NRA takes many precautions against infection, User assumes the risk that the NRA Website may contain computer viruses that could be introduced to User’s computer if User downloads any information.
- Although NRA monitors the information in its Website, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While NRA makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information at the NRA Website, NRA makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- The NRA Website is for information purposes only. The information available through the Website is the property of NRA or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the Website may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. No information, materials, images or data contained herein may otherwise be reproduced by any User, except in compliance with applicable copyright laws.
- The NRA Website contains hyperlinks that will let you access other sites on the internet. These sites are not under the control of NRA. NRA does not endorse any of these sites. NRA assumes no responsibility or liability for any obscene, defamatory or other illegal material that may reside in any other Website accessed through NRA’s Website, nor does NRA make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- NRA assumes no liability for the use by any party of any information provided by User in using the NRA Website.
- NRA does not warrant that the operations of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does NRA make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from the NRA Website.
- NRA does not permit its systems to receive unsolicited commercial email (“UCE”) of any sort. Users who send UCE to any domain owned by NRA, or any related business venture within NRA’s scope of business, implicitly and patently agrees to permit the NRA administrators to forward any such mail to third-party entities, such as system administrators, abuse departments, abuse.net, spamcop.net, or any other reporting agencies, as NRA, in their sole discretion, sees fit. Further, user agrees to relinquish any copyright to such mail, for reporting purposes.